What Information we collect from you?
There a number of ways we collect information, but only when it is voluntarily submitted to us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter because you want to stay connected with us and need regular updates on our work
- When you have made a donation for one of the causes that you feel close to
- When you have taken a survey or signed up for a campaign or a pledge
- When you have applied for a job, internship position or even for volunteering
- And lastly, when you wanted to leave a feedback
Where do we transfer and store information?
C3 is based in India, and any information transmitted to us may be stored, accessed, or processed in India.
How do we use the Personal Information?
- To keep you updated about our work, news, results of the campaigns or any other information that we feel will be relevant to our work of making lives of girls and women better
- To have correct information on your donations. So that we can process your 80G certificates correctly. And, also by law we are supposed to submit all the information with regards to donation received to appropriate tax authorities
- Also, we want to know more about people who are visiting the website, donating or joining our campaign
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
We do not trade, share, or sell information that you provide to us with other organizations who intend to use it only to market their products or services to you.
Security and data protection
C3India uses well-recognized tools and advanced technology for payments protection gateway. The payment protection ensures the highest level of safety for your cards and other personal information. So the attackers and hackers won't at all dare to steal your private information. We have several layers of inbuilt security and highly advanced firewall system for high-security encryption of credit cards, passwords, and other secret data so that there is no threat of card hacking at all.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
- External Web Services: We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
Communicating with us. If we need, or are required to, contact you about the privacy or security of your information we may do so by email. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about privacy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org